Do you have “TMJ”?
This term is referring to pain from the jaw joint – the TemperoMandibular Joint, and the disease is called TMD (TMJ Dysfunction).
Comprehensive Relief from TMJ Dysfunction and Chronic Pain
With this condition you may suffer from many symptoms:
- Migraine-like headaches
- Pain in the muscles of the head, neck, and shoulders
- Ringing in the ears (Tinnitis)
- A stuffy feeling in the ears
- Pain around the eyes
- Pain in the face and cheeks
- Difficulty opening wide, or the jaw locking open or closed
- Pain while chewing
We are now offering treatment for this debilitating disease! Dr. Della’s training and experience with orthotic appliances and neuromodulators have successfully relieved these symptoms. Find freedom from this chronic pain! Call now for a consultation at 403-346-0077.